We created the Academy to support non-governmental organizations in their daily activities. The NFI Academy is a series of webinars and workshops in which we share our experience and knowledge about working in NGOs.
The subject matter of the Academy’s activities is tailored to the needs reported by the third sector organizations, both in terms of know-how and tools helpful in everyday activities.
The project is directed to the following recipients:
- civil society organizations,
- beneficiaries of programs run by NIW,
- social activists working as part of informal groups,
- representatives / employees of local governments,
- employees of companies dealing with corporate social responsibility.
As part of the Academy, we organize trainings and workshops, and over time, other tools will also be added, such as e-learning, industry and networking meetings and publications (manuals, reports, handouts, instructions), coaching, consulting and support.
The NFI Academy is a source of know-how for the third sector. The role of the Academy is to inspire and motivate to continuous improvement.