National Freedom Institute
- Centre for Civil Society Development
al. Jana Pawła II 12
Tel.: 22 468 44 00, 601 901 225
Please read the following information before filling in the contact form at the bottom of the page.
We hereby inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the National Freedom Institute – Centre for Civil Society Development based in Warsaw at al. Jana Pawła II 12, 00-124 Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as "PDA” [Personal Data Administrator];
- The personal data provided by you in the scope of: name and surname, e-mail address and telephone number will be processed in order to compile and send to the given electronic address the answer to your inquiry sent via the contact form at https://www.niw.gov.pl/kontakt/.
- PDA has appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector, whose contact details can be found at: https://www.niw.gov.pl/kontakt/dane-teleadresowe/
- The personal data provided by you will be processed during the period of responding to your inquiry sent via the contact form, but not longer than 3 months from the date of PDA's reply to the request.
- The personal data you provide is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 (a) and (e) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on protection data).
- The personal data you provide will not be disclosed to any third parties or transferred to a third country.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, and you have the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer your personal data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, however, withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but the lack of providing the data marked as "required" will result in the inability to answer your inquiry.
- If your personal details are processed by PDA, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Your personal details will not be processed for automated decision making or profiling.
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data in the following scope: name and surname, e-mail address and name of the non-governmental organisation which I am part of, by the Personal Data Administrator, which is the National Freedom Institute – Centre for Civil Society Development based in Warsaw 00-124, al. Jana Pawła II 12 (hereinafter: "PDA"), in order to prepare and send a reply to a message formulated using the contact form.
At the same time, I acknowledge that I can at any time request removal of my personal data from the PDA database of the National Freedom Institute – Centre for Civil Society Development, by sending an e-mail containing a relevant request to: email@example.com; I have the right to access my personal data; providing my data is voluntary, but refusal to provide it is tantamount to accepting the inability to prepare and send a response to a message formulated using the contact form by the National Freedom Institute – Centre for Civil Society Development.